MKS Instruments (MKSI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MKS Instruments (NASDAQ: MKSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MKS Instruments (MKSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Agree Realty (ADC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.495; 4.4% Yield
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!