MFA Financial (MFA) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 10.7% Yield
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MFA Financial (NYSE: MFA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MFA Financial (MFA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.515; 6.3% Yield
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.5% to $0.385; 3.7% Yield
- Washington Federal (WAFD) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!