M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) Declares Special 5% Stock Dividend
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC) today announced that its board of directors has declared a special 5% stock dividend. The stock dividend will be distributed on December 20, 2016 to shareowners of record on December 6, 2016 and will be in the form of one additional share of MDC common stock for each twenty shares owned by shareowners on the record date. Cash will be paid in lieu of fractional shares based on the closing price of MDC's common stock on the record date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Navigators Group (NAVG) Plans 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!