Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Neutral
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- S&P Global (SPGI) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!