Lorillard (LO) Announces Thiree-for-One Split
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
Lorillard, Inc. (NYSE: LO), the third largest manufacturer of cigarettes in the United States, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a three-for-one split of Lorillard common stock. The stock split will be effected in the form of a 200% stock dividend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxter (BAX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13% to $0.13; 1.2% Yield
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; 1% Yield
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Declares $0.2625 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!