Lorillard (LO) Announces Thiree-for-One Split
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
Lorillard, Inc. (NYSE: LO), the third largest manufacturer of cigarettes in the United States, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a three-for-one split of Lorillard common stock. The stock split will be effected in the form of a 200% stock dividend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 6% Yield
- DNB Financial (DNBF) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Southwest Georgia Financial (SGB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!