Lorillard (LO) Announces Thiree-for-One Split
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Lorillard, Inc. (NYSE: LO), the third largest manufacturer of cigarettes in the United States, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a three-for-one split of Lorillard common stock. The stock split will be effected in the form of a 200% stock dividend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CorEnergy (CORR) Completes Acquisition of GIGS; Confirms Plans to Raise Dividend 11%
- Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEP) Declares $0.04166 Monthly Dividend; 10.8% Yield
- Sovran Self Storage (SSS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.3% to $0.85; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!