Lorillard (LO) Announces Thiree-for-One Split
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Lorillard, Inc. (NYSE: LO), the third largest manufacturer of cigarettes in the United States, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a three-for-one split of Lorillard common stock. The stock split will be effected in the form of a 200% stock dividend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Einhorn Said to Be Short Reynolds (RAI), Long GM, Others (AER) (CBI) (GM) - Bloomberg
- Kellogg (K) Declares $0.49 Quarterly Dividend; Plans 2% Increase for Q315
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!