Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lindaay Corp. (NYSE: LNN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.29 per share, or $1.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lindaay Corp. (LNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Declares $1.40 Quarterly Dividend; $3B Stock Buyback
- Noble Energy (NBL) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!