Lifetime Brands (LCUT) Declares $0.0425 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Lifetime Brands (NASDAQ: LCUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0425 per share, or $0.17 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 1, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 30, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lifetime Brands (LCUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; Changes Fiscal Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!