Lennox Int'l (LII) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lennox Int'l (NYSE: LII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lennox Int'l (LII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLARCOR (CLC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 1.6% Yield
- SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!