Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 20, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leidos (LDOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- Greene County Bancorp (GCBC) Declares $0.095 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Bladex (BLX) Declares $0.385 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!