Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Approves 5% Stock Dividend
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: LBAI) has announced today that it has declared a 5% stock dividend per common share payable on April 16, 2012, to shareholders of record March 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wendy's (WEN) Declares $0.055 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Papa John's (PZZA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.175; 0.9% Yield
- Energen (EGN) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!