Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Approves 5% Stock Dividend
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: LBAI) has announced today that it has declared a 5% stock dividend per common share payable on April 16, 2012, to shareholders of record March 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Balchem Corp. (BCPC) Boosts Dividend to 30c/Share; Yields 0.5%
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) to Sell, Adds to Conviction List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!