L Brands (LB) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
L Brands (NYSE: LB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.60 per share, or $2.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on L Brands (LB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- Capitol Federal Financial (CFFN) Declares $0.085 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!