Kroger (KR) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Kroger (NYSE: KR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
Kroger today also announced an incremental $500 million share repurchase program, supplementing the current authorization, which has $392 million remaining as of September 14, 2016.
"Kroger's share repurchase authorization reflects our Board of Directors' confidence in our Customer 1st Strategy and our ability to create value for shareholders," said Rodney McMullen, Kroger's chairman and CEO. "We are committed to delivering long-term growth investors can count on."
In June, Kroger's Board raised the quarterly dividend by 14 percent. Kroger has delivered double-digit compound growth in its dividend since it was reinstated in 2006. The company continues to expect an increasing dividend over time.
Over the last four quarters, the company has returned more than $1.5 billion to shareholders through share buybacks and dividends combined.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kroger (KR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; Changes Fiscal Year
- CoreCivic (CXW) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 8.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!