Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kohl's Corp. (KSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Underperform
- First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.24; 2.4% Yield
- EQT GP Holdings (EQGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.177; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!