Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kohl's Corp. (KSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Standard Motor Products (SMP) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Initiates, Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!