Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Declares $0.2875 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2875 per share, or $1.15 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Edison Int'l (EIX) Raises Annual Dividend 13% to $0.5425; 0.8% Yield
- RF Industries (RFIL) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!