Kinder Morgan (KMI) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kinder Morgan (KMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) calls more active than puts into Q4 and outlook
- ONE Gas (OGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.42; 2.7% Yield
- Unum Group (UNM) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!