Kinder Morgan (KMI) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kinder Morgan (KMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Quanex (NX) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Kinder Morgan Announces 2017 Financial Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!