Kimball Int'l (KBAL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Kimball Int'l (NASDAQ: KBAL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kimball Int'l (KBAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Allied World Assurance (AWH) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Superior Industries (SUP) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!