Kelly Services (KELYA) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kelly Services (NASDAQ: KELYA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kelly Services (KELYA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) Declares $1.3212 Special Dividend; 7.9% Yield; Amends Dividend Policy
- Kroger (KR) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!