Kearny Financial (KRNY) Suspends July Dividend
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Kearny Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: KRNY) has determined not to pay its next scheduled quarterly dividend in July 2012 because of the onerous requirements imposed by the Federal Reserve Board on dividend waivers by the Company's mutual holding company parent, Kearny MHC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gary Siegler, Manager Of Indian Creek Investors, The Largest Holder Of Kearney Financial Asks Board To Consider Strategic Alternatives
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc. (DGX) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- EMCOR Group (EME) Approves New $100M Buyback; Plans 33.3% Dividend Boost
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!