Kansas City Southern (KSU) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kansas City Southern (KSU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
- Oritani Financial (ORIT) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- D. R. Horton (DHI) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!