Kansas City Southern (KSU) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kansas City Southern (KSU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Kansas City Southern (KSU) at Accumulate
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.8% to $0.237; 4.1% Yield
- First South Bancorp (FSBK) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!