Kaman (KAMN) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kaman (NYSE: KAMN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 5, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 20, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kaman (KAMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- JPMorgan (JPM) Dimon: Dividend Levels Could Return to 50%
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!