Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Kaiser Aluminum (NASDAQ: KALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.50; 2.5% Yield
- LSC Communications, Inc. (LKSD) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- ONEOK (OKE) Declares $0.615 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!