KMG Chemicals (KMG) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KMG Chemicals (NYSE: KMG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on KMG Chemicals (KMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- BAB, Inc. (BABB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!