KMG Chemicals (KMG) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KMG Chemicals (NYSE: KMG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on KMG Chemicals (KMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Assurant (AIZ) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Select Income REIT (SIR) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!