KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Raise Qtr. Dividend by 14% to 40c/Share
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
KLA-Tencor (Nasdaq: KLAC) will boost its quarterly dividend from 35 cents to 40 cents per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Devon Energy (DVN) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc. (ETH) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!