KCAP Financial (KCAP) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 13.2% Yield
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KCAP Financial (NASDAQ: KCAP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 13.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on KCAP Financial (KCAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masco Corp. (MAS) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 5.3% to 10c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Saul Centers (BFS) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.295 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!