John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
John Wiley & Sons (NYSE: JW-A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.022 Monthly Dividend; Yields 3.5%
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Morningstar (MORN) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!