John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
John Wiley & Sons (NYSE: JW-A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.655; 3.5% Yield
- JP Energy Partners (JPEP) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 17.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!