Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferson Capital Interests (NYSE: JCAP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Declares $0.2025 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Abaxis (ABAX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!