JPMorgan (JPM) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share, or $1.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on JPMorgan (JPM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abaxis (ABAX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- Welltower (HCN) Declares $0.86 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Matson (MATX) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!