JPMorgan (JPM) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share, or $1.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on JPMorgan (JPM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon Total Compensation for 2016 Raised to $28M from $27M
- Kentucky First Federal Bancorp (KFFB) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Declares $0.91 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!