JP Energy Partners (JPEP) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 17.2% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JP Energy Partners (NYSE: JPEP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.325 per share, or $1.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 11, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 17.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on JP Energy Partners (JPEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Monro Muffler (MNRO) Declares $.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!