Investors Title Company (ITIC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend, 0.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Investors Title Company (NASDAQ: ITIC) declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share to shareholders of record June 15, 2011, payable June 30, 2011. The ex-dividend date is June 13 and the yield is .7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wendy's (WEN) Declares $0.055 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.17; 2.8% Yield
- Graphic Packaging (GPK) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!