Investors Title Company (ITIC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend, 0.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Investors Title Company (NASDAQ: ITIC) declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share to shareholders of record June 15, 2011, payable June 30, 2011. The ex-dividend date is June 13 and the yield is .7%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IXYS Corp. (IXYS) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 3.5c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- QR Energy (QRE) Declares $0.1625 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Friedman Industries, Inc. (FRD) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!