Investors Title Company (ITIC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend, 0.7% Yield
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Reportedly Snared in FIFA Probe
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
Investors Title Company (NASDAQ: ITIC) declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share to shareholders of record June 15, 2011, payable June 30, 2011. The ex-dividend date is June 13 and the yield is .7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEI Investments (SEIC) Declares $0.24 Semi-Annual Dividend; Increases Buyback by $200M
- Elmira Savings Bank (ESBK) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!