Investors Title Company (ITIC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend, 0.7% Yield
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Investors Title Company (NASDAQ: ITIC) declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share to shareholders of record June 15, 2011, payable June 30, 2011. The ex-dividend date is June 13 and the yield is .7%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.52; 2.2% Yield
- Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!