Investors Title Company (ITIC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend, 0.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Investors Title Company (NASDAQ: ITIC) declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share to shareholders of record June 15, 2011, payable June 30, 2011. The ex-dividend date is June 13 and the yield is .7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Zions Bancorp (ZION) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 0.9% Yield
- Marcus Corporation (MCS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.105; 2% Yield
- Fidelity Sourthern Corp (LION) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.10; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!