Investors Title Co (ITIC) Declares $.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Investors Title Co (NASDAQ: ITIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Investors Title Co (ITIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!