Invacare Corp. (IVC) Declares $0.0125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Invacare Corp. (NYSE: IVC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0125 per share, or $0.05 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 4, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Invacare Corp. (IVC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
- Bunge Limited (BG) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Toro Company (TTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.175; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!