Invacare Corp. (IVC) Declares $0.0125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Invacare Corp. (NYSE: IVC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0125 per share, or $0.05 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 11, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Invacare Corp. (IVC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 2.1% Yield
- EQT GP Holdings (EQGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.177; 2.6% Yield