Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ingersoll-Rand (IR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield