InfraREIT (HIFR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
InfraREIT (NYSE: HIFR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on InfraREIT (HIFR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- Intel (INTC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield