InfraREIT (HIFR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
InfraREIT (NYSE: HIFR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on InfraREIT (HIFR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PBF Logistics (PBFX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 8.9% Yield
- Churchill Downs (CHDN) Raises Annual Dividend 14.8% to $1.32; 1% Yield
- Standex International (SXI) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 16c/Share; Yields 0.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!