Independent Bank Group (IBTX) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Independent Bank Group (NASDAQ: IBTX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Independent Bank Group (IBTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.50; 2.5% Yield
- Knot Offshore Partners (KNOP) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!