If Bancorp (IROQ) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
If Bancorp (NASDAQ: IROQ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on If Bancorp (IROQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Adds $40M to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Kellogg (K) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!