If Bancorp (IROQ) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
If Bancorp (NASDAQ: IROQ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on If Bancorp (IROQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCI Group (HCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.6% Yield
- Kroger (KR) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!