Hurco (HURC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hurco (NASDAQ: HURC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 9, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hurco (HURC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 4% to $0.2105; 4.2% Yield
- Ohio Valley Banc Corp (OVBC) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!