Home Depot (HD) Declares $0.69 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.69 per share, or $2.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield