HollyFrontier (HFC) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 25, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on HollyFrontier (HFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Hampton Financial Corporation: New Directors
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!