Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) Declares $0.32 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hingham Institution for Savings (NASDAQ: HIFS) declared a special dividend of $0.32 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 18, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.850; 4.5% Yield
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!