Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hingham Institution for Savings (Nasdaq: HIFS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 18, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.2% to $0.205; 2.3% Yield
- Ark Restaurants (ARKR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!