Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Begin Paying Dividend
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hilltop Holdings (NYSE: HTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52.
Hilltop also announced that, for the first time in its history, it will now start paying a quarterly dividend. Hilltop’s Board of Directors authorized a dividend program and declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per common share, payable on November 30, 2016, to all common stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 15, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hilltop Holdings (HTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ingredion (INGR) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces $50M Buybac, Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!