Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Begin Paying Dividend
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hilltop Holdings (NYSE: HTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52.
Hilltop also announced that, for the first time in its history, it will now start paying a quarterly dividend. Hilltop’s Board of Directors authorized a dividend program and declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per common share, payable on November 30, 2016, to all common stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 15, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hilltop Holdings (HTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Daktronics (DAKT) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Royce Micro-cap Trust, Inc. (RMT) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!