Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Begin Paying Dividend
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hilltop Holdings (NYSE: HTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52.
Hilltop also announced that, for the first time in its history, it will now start paying a quarterly dividend. Hilltop’s Board of Directors authorized a dividend program and declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per common share, payable on November 30, 2016, to all common stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 15, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hilltop Holdings (HTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!