Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 6c/Share; Yields 1%
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hilltop Holdings (NYSE: HTH) initiated a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hilltop Holdings (HTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Altria Group (MO) Declares $0.61 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.2% to $0.205; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!