Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.5% to $0.42; 3.1% Yield
- Ameriserv Financial (ASRV) Declares $0.015 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Littelfuse (LFUS) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!