Heritage Financial (HFWA) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Heritage Financial (NASDAQ: HFWA) declared a special dividend of $0.25 per share.
The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Heritage Financial (HFWA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!