Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (NYSE: HE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 22, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 20, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Hawaiian Electric (HE) to Neutral
- LRR Energy (LRE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.5% to $0.4975; 13.2% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!