Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/13: (WPP) (NBBC) (LSCC) Higher; (HTWR) (ZFGN) (AIXG) Lower
- Wall St. slips as China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (NYSE: HE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 22, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 20, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Busey (BUSE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.3% to $0.17; 3.4% Yield
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
- TransMontaigne Partners (TLP) Declares $0.665 Quarterly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!