Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (NYSE: HE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 22, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 20, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- South State Corp. (SSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 1.7% Yield
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!