Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- Exclusive: Shire prepares to make new bid for Baxalta - source
- U.S. GDP growth raised for third quarter
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (NYSE: HE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 22, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 20, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.46; 3.5% Yield
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Ship Finance (SFL) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 10.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!