Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (NYSE: HE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 22, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 20, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bemis (BMS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.29; Adds 20M Shares to Buyback Authorization
- Allegion plc (ALLE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 0.8% Yield
- Triumph Group (TGI) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!