Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; Approves $10M Stock Buyback
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Haverty (NYSE: HVT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
The board also approved a new authorization under its stock repurchase program that permits the company to purchase up to $10.0 million of its common stock and Class A common stock. The company has a minor amount remaining for purchases under a previously approved authorization. Shares may be repurchased, at the company’s discretion, from time-to-time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions.
Havertys has paid a cash dividend in each year since 1935 and the new quarterly rate is the highest in its history.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Haverty (HVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
- C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.7% to $0.45; 2.3% Yield
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!