Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; Approves $10M Stock Buyback
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Haverty (NYSE: HVT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
The board also approved a new authorization under its stock repurchase program that permits the company to purchase up to $10.0 million of its common stock and Class A common stock. The company has a minor amount remaining for purchases under a previously approved authorization. Shares may be repurchased, at the company’s discretion, from time-to-time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions.
Havertys has paid a cash dividend in each year since 1935 and the new quarterly rate is the highest in its history.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Haverty (HVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- Assurant (AIZ) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Vermilion Energy (VET) Declares $0.215 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!