Harris Corp. (HRS) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Harris Corp. (NYSE: HRS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.53 per share, or $2.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 6, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Harris Corp. (HRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 2.1% Yield
- MGE Energy (MGEE) Declares $0.3075 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!