HNI Corp. (HNI) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HNI Corp. (NYSE: HNI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.275 per share, or $1.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on HNI Corp. (HNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
- HNI Corp. (HNI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Fifth Street Finance (FSC) Declares $0.06 Monthly Dividend; 12.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!