H&R Block (HRB) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H&R Block (NYSE: HRB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H&R Block (HRB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H & R Block (HRB) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Flexsteel (FLXS) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Tecnoglass (TGLS) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!